Meet Peter Schultze
As a second generation custom home builder and general contractor, Peter Schultze has over 20 years of experience building new homes in Victoria BC and the surrounding communities. His experience and reputation in the industry has earned him invaluable suppliers and tradespeople, providing a level of workmanship and quality unmatched by any competitor. Peter’s values and dedication to customers have always been based on quality and integrity, and every project will be coupled with a personal commitment to exceed your expectations.
Custom Home Awards
Peter Schultze has won both Care and Georgie Awards, and gained recognition for his work in both residential and commercial developments.
- Silver Care Award (2000), Best Single Family Detached Home Under 1750 sq. ft., Princess Avenue Home
- Gold Care Award (2001), Building Better Futures Community Award, Construction of the Teaching Shelter at Swan Lake Nature Sanctuary
- Care Award (2002), Bill Wansbrough Memorial Award, “2002 Parade of Homes”
- Gold Care Award (2003), Best New Commercial Building, Oak Bay Bike Building, Franc D’ambrosio Architecture
- Silver Care Award (2007), Best Kitchen (New or Renovated) 175 to 250 sq. ft.
Certifications, Memberships and Affiliations
Peter’s dedication to exceed customer satisfaction has been a major contributing factor towards his long term success as a new home builder. As a Licensed Residential Builder with Licensing and Consumer Services, he proudly remains in good standing with the following organizations: