Custom Home Awards
Peter Schultze has won both Care and Georgie Awards, and gained recognition for his work in both residential and commercial developments.
- Silver Care Award (2000), Best Single Family Detached Home Under 1750 sq. ft., Princess Avenue Home
- Gold Care Award (2001), Building Better Futures Community Award, Construction of the Teaching Shelter at Swan Lake Nature Sanctuary
- Care Award (2002), Bill Wansbrough Memorial Award, “2002 Parade of Homes”
- Gold Care Award (2003), Best New Commercial Building, Oak Bay Bike Building, Franc D’ambrosio Architecture
- Silver Care Award (2007), Best Kitchen (New or Renovated) 175 to 250 sq. ft.
Certifications, Memberships and Affiliations
Peter’s dedication to exceed customer satisfaction has been a major contributing factor towards his long term success as a new home builder. As a Licensed Residential Builder with Licensing and Consumer Services, he proudly remains in good standing with the following organizations: